Friday, March 2, 2012

My 365 - March 2, 2012

I was hoping to do some amazing and fun thing for Dr. Suess' birthday today. Ya didn't happen.  :( 
But it is no matter what Friday. I am used to saying "finally" but I have to admit the last few weeks have kind of flown by.  Heck this whole year has so far.  In no time at all the boys will be whooping with joy because they will be on spring break.  How did that happen so soon? Shouldn't spring break be months away after we are tormented with blizzards, bad roads, and icy wind?  Maybe that is what has me off this year, our winter was so mild!  I can admit, I got my snow, and warmer temps, a girl could get used to this.  
Hope everyone has a great Friday, and that your weekend drags on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment