



Mike and I were able to accompany Logan's class to the Omaha Zoo on Thursday. So much fun. The day started out a little cool but walking around and going in and out of the exhibits quickly warmed us up! The jungle was down right hot!! It's hard to believe that another school year is almost in the books. This next Wednesday is the boys' last day of school, hard to believe that Kole will be in middle school next year, and that Logan is just about done with kindergarten already. It seems that Kole should still be in kindergarten and that Logan should be Scout's age. Anyway here are a few photos from our time there. We got to see the new Madagascar exhibit, it was exciting, but I have to admit I thought there would be more too it. Anyway, a good time was had. :) I had to share a photo of the aquarium, it IS my favorite part!!
No comments:
Post a Comment