Monday, July 5, 2010

11 months, the 4th of July, and the middle of summer already?


We have had a great weekend and a busy one too. We have seen almost all of our family and definitely miss the ones we didn't get to see! (Grandma & Grandpa L. & Auntie J, and some of our KS family was missing as well!!)Hope everyone has had an amazing of a weekend as we have, time spent with friends and family and celebrating the birthday of our great country is always a good time. Speaking of birthdays guess who is 11 months old now? Hard to believe that only 4 short weeks and our little girl will be ONE! We (okay I) am having a lot of fun party planning and trying not too go too crazy over small details but it's hard not too. She's the only one that lets me do things for her and it's so hard to believe she will be a year so soon!!!
The boys are already counting how many days of summer vacation they have left, I'm afraid that it will be time for school shopping before we know it. They have had a great summer and I couldn't be more proud of them. :) Kole will be starting football up in another month and Logan with Soccer as well.. It's going to be that crazy busy time of year again & I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment