Logan had his first soccer game of the spring season. It was a bit cool and I had my doubts about the sunny day the weatherman had predicted, by noon though it was a beautiful 74 degrees here and we got outside and did some planting and cleaning up of the yard. Now we all know I do not profess to have a green thumb but I am going to attempt it again this year. Fingers crossed we will have some nice flowers to admire here in a month or two. I even planted (my absolute favorite) a peony!! Here are a few photos and a promise to update the blog more frequently. It seems in the cold months of winter there just isn't anything that interesting to talk about when you are stuck inside! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! We enjoyed our "Saturday Sundae's" thanks to for the fabulous idea!! You all may remember Jess with Pen and Paper Flowers, she designed the too cute invite for Scout's first birthday last year ;)




Hi Jenny - it's Jessica from Pen N' Paperflowers!
ReplyDeleteI haven't received your mailing address information to send you the gift you won in the Father's Day giveaway I hosted on my blog last week.
Please email me at pnpflowers@live.com...
http://penandpaperflowers.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-treat-fathers-day-giveaway.html
Congrats again!!!