I haven't participated over at I Heart Faces in awhile. So I thought I would hop on over today to see what was going on. It's an "unoffical" photo challenge week, and the subject is landscapes. YAY! I have some photos I had taken of a bridge, that I just love and now I have the opportunity to share :) Here is one of them:
Make sure you take the time to check out all the great info at I Heart Faces <3 (and of course their Photo Challenge Theme page. Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. I am getting more and more excited every day for birthday season to begin here in a few days!! (if you are not familiar let me explain, 3 kids, 3 birthdays within a month, 2 of which are within a week) I am sure I will have plenty of photos to post!

No comments:
Post a Comment