Saturday, December 17, 2011

The P.M. Photo Challenge - Red

We have been having some warmer weather than what is expected for Nebraska in December.  While I am bummed at the probability of not having a white Christmas, it was nice to get outside and enjoy the 45+ degree day with my little girl.  She had fun playing in the puddles left from the rain and the snow that has melted, I had fun snapping some photos of her while she played. <3





The Paper Mama

9 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment on my photo!! This one is absolutely adorable. I'm not going to be surprised at all to see it next week somewhere in the favorites or top 5!! (happy to be following you now!)

    Amy
    www.love-bug-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is just beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) Carolyn, we found the boots at payless! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sunlight in this photo is beautiful & I love her boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo! I'm entering "Red", too, and yours stood out in the thumbnails. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness..how adorable! Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete