![]() |
| Catching up on some crafting tonight! Finished my "shopping list chalkboard" |
![]() |
| FINALLY got my Nebraska printed out : D |
![]() |
| Lovely printable from the The Real Housewives of Bucks County who btw are amazing. So many projects I have in mind for the house after visiting and falling in L-O-V-E with their talents! I could go on and on, but I suggest you just go check out their blog! |
These next photos were not taken by me.. they were taken by my bff but I did edit and play with them.
My BFF is on vacay in Orange Beach, Alabama.
I'm not jealous at all. I swear.
I am vicariously on vacation with her.
seriously.
You will have to bear with me while I lose myself in the beauty for a moment...
![]() |
| Do you hear that? |
![]() |
| It's the sound of waves crashing and the peace of a sunset walk on the beach. |





No comments:
Post a Comment