Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My 365 - April 30, 2012

Our dear baby girl gave us quite a scare on Monday.  We went to the Dr. for a cold in her eye and walked out with an appointment with a pediatric cardiologist.  Since I am posting this on Tuesday due to my inability to think straight the last 24ish hours I can tell you that after meeting with the specialist today, we were informed that she has an "innocent heart murmur".  No limitations or restrictions and is to be treated as a perfectly normal little girl.  I knew I was stressed out but I did not realize quite how badly until I heard the words "she's fine".  I cried tears of happiness, I thanked the Lord, and I am so relieved.  However, I can't stop thinking that out there somewhere, some parent is not being given the same good news and my heart goes out to them.  I haven't been able to function properly and we were VERY lucky to get squeezed into someone else's cancellation today.  If it had not been for that cancellation we would have not been to see the specialist until July.  To wait that long I am fairly certain would have given me a head full of gray hairs and probably a few nervous twitches. SO it has been a week full of surprises and thankfulness.  It's only Tuesday. Tonight I am praying for a calm, predictable, even boring rest of the week.  



playing at the Dr's office on Monday


I'm glad Ming Ming was with us.  It was sewious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment