Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

I have tried my hand at this blogging thing a few times. I am horrible at keeping it up. In the spirit of the new year and resolutions to do more be more and live more, I'm going to try it once again. For everyone's sake I'll try to do better this time.

2009 is in the books and we are once again looking at the possibilities that 2010 can bring. I have the "standard" items on my list of improvements for this year, but also a few that are new. I would like to focus more on spending time with my family and friends and just enjoying them. To not worry so much about the material things and to just cherish the memories we are making now. The boys are growing so fast I can't hardly believe my eyes when I look at them and Miss Scout is changing every day herself. It is my goal to utilize this blog to share our daily or weekly comings and goings, milestone moments, and life in general with you who mean so much too us. So let the fun begin!

1 comment: