Wednesday, January 6, 2010

5 Months




With the new year brought the 4th of the month. Which means Miss Scout is 5 months old! She is really babbling and squealing quite a bit now. No teeth yet but with all the drool and everything going straight to her mouth I don't think it will be too long before we have a teething baby in the house! She has rolled over once but must not have thought it was too much fun as she has yet to do it again. She gets so very close then decides she is not in the mood for rolling and that's the end. She is really liking her toys that make music and talk too her. We also started solid foods a little bit and plan to increase thru this month. So far she has had acorn squash, applesauce, avacado, and sweet potatoes. She is doing wonderfully with them and I have to say I am really enjoying making her baby food. Who would have thought it could be so much fun?


1 comment: