Goings on around the house:
1. We have figured out we are going to have to remodel the bathroom sooner than expected.. should be lots of fun I'm sure. HA!
2. Miss Scout is still TRYING to roll over but has yet to do it unassisted.. she will get there trying to let her be and not rush her, hard enough to believe she will be six months in a few days.
We have also had a bout with RSV and an ear infection. I entirely blame myself for this because I had the sense to tell a coworker just last week how lucky we are that she is such a healthy baby and hasn't had ANY colds or been sick. I guess knocking on fiberboard is NOT the same as knocking on good old wood.
3. Kole and Logan are doing well in school, already counting down the days to summer vacation. I personally don't quite remember getting as many vacation days as they seem to get, must be old age getting to me. :)
All in all everything is going well. Mike and I are constantly running from one place or another, and this is the calm time of year. I am not doing as well as I would have liked with keeping up with the blog, so I am going to try and do a weekly post from now on.. or was that my original goal?? Again I can't remember...
Here are a couple new pictures from throughout these last few weeks ENJOY!

Go Jays!
Miss Scout loves to play in the exercauser!

and finally I am now accepting applications for anyone who claims to be able to get three kids to all look at the camera and smile at the same time. :)

Until i post again,
Jenny
What's going on with your bathroom?
ReplyDeleteI did see that Scout had RSV, just didn't get a chance to comment about it. How scary!
All of your kids are beautiful!
Seriously some of the cutest kids.... yes you need to update more.
ReplyDelete