Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Making Some Baby Food

I know that most of you know that I make Scouts baby food. I know most of you also think I am crazy :) Here are some pictures of the whole process, I really do enjoy doing this for her, so much fun and not difficult at all!!


1. We get the fruit and veggies:

2. I am going to show you some pears.. first we peel and cut:

3. We steam them...

4. Still steaming, usually 15 minutes but it varies depnding on the fruit or veggie.

5. After they are all steamed they go from the steamer to the food processor, and we turn them to baby mush.

6. Then I spoon out the mush into ice cube trays and put the trays into the freezer.

7. After the cubes have frozen, I then pop them out and seperate each food into it's own zip lock baggie so at meal times I can grab what we want her to have for dinner and warm it up.

Miss Scout loves her fruits and veggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment