Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My 365 - March 7, 2012

Tonight I thought I would play with LR some more.  It's still new and I am having fun learning.  THEN my stupid card reader decides it doesn't want to work, then it does want to work, just not with LR.  I am FRUSTRATED. Ugh.  Can we say pity party??  UH HELLO YES WE CAN! Then of course I feel bad for being such a brat, I have so much to be thankful for and here I am whining about things that are not that important.  Well okay, let me rephrase that, it is IMPORTANT, but in the long run, it is definitely on the lesser end of the spectrum.  I usually ask myself,  "will it matter a year from now?", this probably will not.  
 I am ready to put this day to bed and start fresh tomorrow.  : (

No comments:

Post a Comment