Friday, March 9, 2012

My 365 - March 9, 2012

Spring cleaning.  It is that time again.  With the whole weekend in front of me I plan to do some organizing, cleaning, and then some more.  I started with just a wee little corner tonight.  We generally watch movies in the family room, but I spend a the most amount of my movie viewing time in the living room.  Something about boys not liking girly movies or watching things geared towards 2 year olds.  So we do have some movies upstairs.  The rest of the story: When we got our new furniture, the old armoire went into our bedroom, which left the movies, and various other items in need of a new home.  I made do.

yuck right?  Welll my crafty mama found these AMAZING baskets & I knew the perfect spot for the smaller one.  Yup, this one is going bye bye.

and it has a lid. I love hidden chaos aka organization :)

No comments:

Post a Comment