Here we go again, a brand new year with so many possibilities and opportunities just waiting for us to reach out and grab them. I have many goals this year, I am going to try and give myself time for myself, so that my friends and family get the best me. I am going to try and do a "digi detox" every Saturday night until Monday morning. (I have already warned my family this does NOT include me putting down my camera. After all how can I take 365 days of photos if I don't pick up my camera on Sundays? ;) You get the picture... no pun intended). I have a very dear friend whose New Years resolution it is to eat with chopsticks for the entire year.. with the exception of her sisters upcoming wedding. Just remember resolutions can be to improve upon ourselves, to look for the good in everyday, to find something we love and expand on it. Don't restrict yourself to "losing 20lbs" as your resolution, make it to be the healthiest you that you can be! Wishing everyone the best in 2012, stay strong and believe in yourself, if you don't do as well today as you would like, just remember tomorrow is a brand new day!
My husband and I rang in the New Year with a spectacular date night, and then coming home to watch the last few moments of the countdown snuggled on the couch with a nice glass of Moscato <3

No comments:
Post a Comment