Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My 365 - January 24, 2012

Today, well the last few days, have been emotionally exhausting.  Sometimes we need to take a step back, a breather if you will, and check ourselves.  I am not saying that this week has been the worst, in fact I am sure that it could have been much much worse.  However life can wear on anyone even under the most amazing circumstances... so tonight, I took a breather, I immersed myself in the world of pinterest organizing my boards (check out my more organized Pinterest !), snooped around on facebook (seriously what else is it for?), read about how Demi is exhausted, Seal and Heidi have split, Kristen C. is expecting, and Princess Diana has a secret daughter.. all interesting, and mind numbing, and just what I needed. 
Hello laptop, tonight you are my bff.  I must go now, I think i might have seen some news about 
Jen A. expecting?  Stupid Brangelina, I'll never forgive you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment