Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My 365 - January 10, 2012

This afternoon my husband called me at work to say he was going to take our middle child to get a haircut.   I mentioned I wanted to get to the gym tonight, so he offers to take the 2yo and pick up the 13yo and take them with so I can get my fitness on right after work.  (WOOHOO!) I look at the weatherbug icon on my desktop, it's 61 degrees.  I cannot go INSIDE to workout.  So I head to one of the great trails we have in town camera in tow hoping to find something great to photograph. Wow so glad I decided to play outside. Endorphin's are pumping, the scenery is beautiful, and I'm sweaty, stinky, and happy. =) 

and a couple more <3

 check out that sunshine!

time to head home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment