Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My 365 - February 28, 2012

What goes a million miles a minute and is one of the cutest things ever??  My baby girl.  I should nickname her full throttle. The only time she sits still are those few seconds before she realizes she is starting to fall asleep, then she wiggles, giggles, and fights it off for a bit longer.  She will take on her big brothers, scold them when she feels it is needed, offers them hugs and love in the next second.  She talks quickly and if you don't get her to slow down, you are not going to have a clue as to what beautiful secret she just shared with you.  Like with the boys, her developing personality, her new interests and likes amaze me everyday.  This last week she decided she likes "cheese". I say "cheese" because her "cheese" is sliced ham.  I love my little girl and I am so glad that God chose us to be her parents.  


No comments:

Post a Comment