Thursday, February 2, 2012

The snow is coming..... or so they say

Well, it appears that Old Man Winter may not have forgotten about us here on the plains after all.  Rumors' are anywhere from 1-10 inches.  When I half listened to the weather I was fairly certain I heard them say my area was barely in the 1 inch range, but I just don't trust the weatherman. ;)  So what is a girl to do? Take some pictures of course!  Scout will be 2 1/2 on Saturday, if it's not too cold, we will still probably do some photos.  I  still didn't want to risk being stuck inside and not getting any,  so we went out and played and took a few. She wasn't in the mood at first, but Kole managed to get a smile or two out of her. =)

This is NOT a happy face
All smiles for Kole
My favorite




No comments:

Post a Comment