Friday, February 3, 2012

My 365 - February 3, 2012


Weather reports of anywhere from an inch to 17.1 inches here in town for this weekend.  It's Friday, that means grocery day to me.. and with the super bowl this weekend, and the "snowstorm" coming (I say "snowstorm" because I'll believe it when I see it.) the store was a mess.  Completely out of bread, I am happy to say that I did manage to get one of the last packages hamburger.  Not the good stuff though, the tube stuff, it was all that was left. I am hoping for snow, I am anxious to sled, build forts and have all kinds of winter fun with the kiddos.  I just think people are getting a bit out of sorts here. I mean really, we have seen snow before people! Anyway, as it is now about 9:30 p.m. and I am just starting to see some flakes, some pretty good sized flakes, if I wasn't feeling so lazy I would get out the Canon instead of my phone hehe.
Hopefully in the morning I'll have some pretty white undisturbed snow to photo <3
5:30 p.m.
It doesn't look bad in the photo, but the store bordered on ridiculousness


No comments:

Post a Comment