Today started out pretty much at midnight. S couldn't sleep, (when she did I had to check under the bed to make sure Darth Vader hadn't snuck in her room while I grabbed some more kleenex). So after bits of sleep with crying jags in there, (both of us, it wasn't pretty) we finally snuggled in and got some sleep about 5 am. And then the alarm went off. I knew right about then that today was going to be stay at home with baby girl kind of day. We started our day off with a dr's visit. (I love love love our dr! called at 8, appt at 9, and out of the office to go pick up her script by 9:30. That's right, I know you're jealous.) Dr. confirmed what we had already thought, strep. Poor girl is miserable! My head cold is feeling better, but I am feeling emotionally horrible because my little girl is just ucky with strep. She has been doing as well as can be expected, and she had mama all to herself today and pretty much this evening, as we have banished the boys from her presence. Hey, better safe than sorry! She is resting now and I am hoping tomorrow she is at least somewhat back to her happy self. Hope everyone else is staying well, and if you or your kids are sick stay home. Seriously.

No comments:
Post a Comment