Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My 365 - February 8, 2012

Baby girl still wasn't feeling better today. So back to the dr. we went.  Apparently whatever she has is viral after all, so it's "running it's course". What parent doesn't just LOVE to hear those words. :( 
This evening she does seem to be doing a bit better. Which IMO she should be as this is day 4 of 100+ temps! So here I am at 11 p.m. watching Rio with her hoping her good mood holds up through the night and tomorrow.  She was quite the unhappy girl for the majority of today, and a good part of this evening.  Tomorrow Grandma B. is going to be coming to town to babysit.  Scout is already excited saying "I wanna see Grammmma"!  Hopefully Grandma gets to play with happy Scout and not sick Scout. 
Yes I know the grossness of letting kids play with toys at the dr's office. She was in no mood to be argued with however, and I am 100% sure she left some pretty nasty germs of her own on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment